Enjoy a delicious, three-course breakfast each morning
while overlooking the picturesque waters of Bass Harbor.
We use a variety of fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients,
many locally produced,
to create meals that are tasty, well balanced, visually appealing and nutritious.
Each day breakfast includes:
- A starter course which changes daily and could be a lemon almond breakfast frittata, baked apple crisp, blueberry muffins, or a rustic peach tart.
- A course of fresh fruit, such as strawberries with mint pesto or raspberries with lemon curd.
- A hot entrée accompanied by side dishes, for example:
- Broccoli egg puff with gallo pinto (a delicately spiced Costa Rican dish of rice and beans),
all natural chicken sausage with sun-dried tomatoes,
and caramelized bananas.
- Belgian waffles with fresh fruit and lusciously intense blueberry sauce
- Huevos Punta Ana with black beans and tomato salsa.
- French toast with pecans and wild Maine blueberries, accompanied by an orange maple salad.
- Featherbed eggs with roasted potatoes, fresh asparagus, and sautéed red peppers
- Red pepper and baked egg Galette with pea-shoot tendrils.
(Please note that when breakfast meats are served,
they are kept separate from the main entrée,
so that they may be omitted without diminishing the quality of the dish.
Also, if you have any dietary restrictions please let us know at the time of booking
so that we can do our best to try to accommodate your needs.)
Also available each morning are:
- Premium juices and yogurts.
- Ann's Point Inn fruity & nutty granola.
- Locally roasted, freshly ground and brewed coffee, espresso and cappuccino made to order.
- Wide assortment of teas.