Eagle is a large, beautiful, sunlit room,
featuring a soaring cathedral ceiling
and a wall of dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows providing views of
Bernard and Beech Mountains in Acadia National Park
and the tranquil waters of upper Bass Harbor.
An exterior door leads to a private patio with a small,
attached garden where you can lounge in Adirondack chairs
while enjoying the natural beauty of the Inn's grounds and the scenic harbor waters beyond.
The stunning king-size English four-poster bed
is appointed with fluffy pillows and fine high thread-count cotton linens.
Snuggle up with a book in one of the comfy chairs in front of the gas fireplace
or watch a DVD from our extensive collection.
Additional features of Eagle include a lighted walk-in closet
and a desk for using your laptop or for writing postcards.
The modern bathroom has a sunburst window providing natural light,
a tiled shower with tub,
fully tiled floor, and a pedestal sink. .
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Spa-quality green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- 32" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and HD digital cable
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Rates: $330 Early Season / $370 Peak Season