Eagles Nest is a large, beautiful, sunlit room,
featuring a soaring cathedral ceiling
and a wall of dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows providing views of lovely spruce trees,
the peaks of Bernard and Beech Mountains in Acadia National Park,
and the tranquil waters of upper Bass Harbor.
An exterior door leads to a private patio with a small,
attached garden where you can lounge in Adirondack chairs
while enjoying the natural beauty of the Inn's grounds and the scenic harbor waters beyond.
The stunning king-size English four-poster bed
is appointed with fluffy pillows and fine high thread-count cotton linens.
Snuggle up with a book in one of the comfy chairs in front of the gas fireplace
or watch a DVD from our extensive collection.
Additional features of Eagles Nest include a lighted walk-in closet
and a desk for using your laptop or for writing postcards.
The modern bathroom has a sunburst window providing natural light,
a tiled shower with tub,
fully tiled floor, and a pedestal sink. .
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Gilchrist and Soames green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- 32" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Rates: $295 Early Summer / $345 Summer / $295 Fall