Ann's Point Inn Offers
- Two tranquil waterfront acres on the quiet side of Mt. Desert Island
including a long private shoreline with direct access to the harbor.
- Four spacious and airy guest rooms with lots of windows
to take in the abundant water views.
- A jet-filled super-sized Caldera hot tub.
- A Finlandia sauna.
- A Concept II rowing machine and a Cybex Arc Trainer.
- WiFi Internet connectivity throughout.
- An extensive library of movies.
- A Connelly pool table and Garlando Foosball.
- 24 hour coffee, tea and snacks.
- An artfully prepared three-course breakfast each morning.
- Afternoon refreshments featuring local foods and beverages,
such as wines from Bartlett Winery of Gouldsboro
and cheese from local farmers.
- Freshly baked cookies delivered to your room each afternoon.
- A library of detailed maps and guidebooks on trails, flora, and fauna.
- And, a low-carbon footprint: Solar panels supply a third of the electricity.
Ann's Point Inn is certified by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection as a
The inn is a perfect hideaway for a honeymoon, special anniversary,
or just to relax and enjoy the beauty of Acadia.