An impressively spacious room ideal for sprawling out and relaxing,
Heron has full-length corner windows that provide views of upper Bass Harbor
and Acadia National Park beyond,
as well as a picture window that looks out to the main harbor.
An exterior door leads to a private patio where you can lounge
in Adirondack chairs while enjoying the natural beauty of the Inn's grounds
and the scenic harbor waters.
The king-size sleigh bed is appointed with fluffy pillows
and fine high thread-count cotton linens.
Across from a gas fireplace is a cushy chaise longue
where you can relax with a good book or watch a DVD.
Heron also has a large lighted walk-in closet
with built-in luggage rack,
which helps to make your unpacking easy.
The modern bathroom has a tiled double shower with glass doors,
a pedestal sink, window, and a fully tiled floor.
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Spa-quality green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- 32" flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and HD digital cable
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board