This sunny and elegant room with an outside entrance from the courtyard porch features
a high beamed ceiling and a wall of windows offering views of spruce trees,
peaks of Acadia mountains, and the harbor waters.
An additional exterior door leads to a private deck where you can enjoy
a panoramic view of upper Bass Harbor.
A comfortable king-size sleigh bed is adorned with fluffy pillows and high thread-count linens.
Beside the corner gas fireplace are oversized chairs where you can snuggle up with a good book
or watch a DVD from our extensive collection.
The very spacious modern bathroom features two windows giving plenty of natural light,
a large tiled double shower,
a separate two-person whirlpool tub,
custom cherry cabinets with a large granite countertop, and a fog-free mirror.
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Gilchrist and Soames green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Heated portable drying rack
Rates: $300 Early Summer / $350 Summer / $300 Fall