This sunny and elegant room with an outside entrance from the courtyard porch features
a high beamed ceiling and a wall of windows offering views of
Bernard and Beech Mountains in Acadia National Park
and the tranquil waters of upper Bass Harbor.
An additional exterior door leads to a private deck where you can enjoy
a panoramic view of the upper harbor.
A comfortable king-size sleigh bed is adorned with fluffy pillows and high thread-count linens.
Beside the corner gas fireplace is a loveseat and an oversized chair where you can snuggle up with a good book
or watch a DVD from our extensive collection.
The very spacious modern bathroom features two windows giving plenty of natural light,
a large tiled double shower,
a separate two-person whirlpool tub,
custom cherry cabinets with a large granite countertop, and a fog-free mirror.
Additional amenities include:
- Luxurious supima cotton Turkish towels
- Comfy plush robes and slippers
- Spa-quality green-friendly toiletries
- WiFi connectivity
- Flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and HD digital cable
- Thermostatically controlled air conditioner for warmer weather
- Individual room thermostat to control heat in cooler weather
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board